- Character is fate, and Donald Trump's character will be his undoing. Furthermore, no Arab or Jewish leader will respect a man who breaks fundamental promises, as Trump has done regarding Israel since he took office.
- Americans who still support Trump are actually backing his agenda, not the very flawed man whose erratic behavior in office has turned a great opportunity for the American people into a messy and heartbreaking series of crises.
- Trump's huge arms deal with Saudi Arabia puts Israeli and Mideast security in even greater jeopardy. With it Trump has only added gasoline to a combustible region.
- Trump is obsequious and generous to Arab countries that trample on human rights and fund terrorists who kills Americans, while he pressures Jews to make major concessions to terrorists.
- He tells the Arabs to "drive Islamists out of this earth" (meaning, kill them), while he tells the Jews to surrender their ancient land of Judea, Samaria and Jerusalem to create a terror Arab state whose only purpose will be the annihilation of Israel!
But the nations of the Middle East cannot wait for American power to crush this enemy for them. The nations of the Middle East will have to decide what kind of future they want for themselves, for their countries, and for their children. It is a choice between two futures – and it is a choice America CANNOT make for you. A better future is only possible if your nations drive out the terrorists and extremists. Drive. Them. Out.
DRIVE THEM OUT of your places of worship.
DRIVE THEM OUT of your communities.
DRIVE THEM OUT of your holy land, and
DRIVE THEM OUT OF THIS EARTH.
President's Trump message to Israel has been quite different since he won the election, breaking many promises made to Jewish voters and the world. His new agenda for Israel:
- No to moving the US embassy to Jerusalem.
- No to recognizing the Temple Mount - the most sacred site in Judaism - as belonging to Israel.
- No to allowing Israeli officials to be present during Trump's visit to the Western Wall, so as not to imply Israel's ownership.
- No to making pre-visit demands to the genocidal Palestinians.
- But plenty of pre-visit demands to the victims of terror, the Jews of Israel: Give terrorists more and more concessions and facts on the ground before he even arrives in Israel, in order to prepare the ground for the eventual surrender of Jewish land for the creation of a terror state.