Imagine it is your baby born with a congenital disease. You, the loving parents of this British baby, manage to raise money to pay for an experimental treatment in the US to save his life. But then the European Court of Human Rights orders that your baby must die in the name of "death with dignity". His life support was to be switched off on Friday June 30, 2017, but due to world-wide outrage his parents were given a few more days to say good bye. UK parents do NOT have the right to save their sick children. Courts decide whether to let them live or die.
UPDATE July 3: President Donald J. Trump has backed the fight to save the critically ill British baby Charlie Gard, saying he would be “delighted” to “help” the boy after a European court ruled his parents could not privately fund a final attempt to treat him. The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) has been slammed for acting like a “death panel” after denying Charlie’s parents the chance to take their son to the U.S. for “experimental treatment”. (More further down this page.)
- The following news story is not about the baby's chances of survival under experimental care, and it's not about whether people with severe disabilities can have a meaningful life. Those are subjects for separate discussions.
- What really matters here is that a European institution can decide whether an English baby should live or die, overriding the desire of his parents to give him a chance with an experimental treatment abroad, even when those parents have the means to fully pay for it.
- When Britain voted for Brexit it was to free itself from the dictatorial clutches of the European Union, which in only a few years has managed to override national democratic rights in all its country members.
- A bureaucracy now has absolute powers over every aspect of life and death in the European Union.
- Not many people are aware that notorious Nazis rehabilitated after the war were key in the creation of the European Union. Watch shocking video on this page.
- Individual and national rights are being lost all over the western world.
- Schools now decide not only on the curriculum they teach, but also on the values with which they indoctrinate students.
- Tiny kids in kindergarten are now being brainwashed into thinking that it's up to them to be either a boy or a girl.
- Schools explain to primary school kids the graphic details of unnatural sexual practices, and characterizes them as being perfectly OK.
- In Ontario, Canada, parents can lose custody of their children - even little kindergarten-age kids - if they object to their children's desire to identify with the biologically wrong gender.
- There are some countries in Europe, such as Germany and Sweden, where home schooling is illegal, so kids are in fact hostages of the state.
- Having lost the right to impart moral values on their children, now European parents have lost the right to save their lives when they suffer from a serious medical condition, as the following news story demonstrates.
- Incidentally, the notorious European Court of Human Rights has stopped the deportation of hundreds, if not thousands, of foreigners guilty of murder, rape, genocide, in consideration of their human rights.
Breitbart - A European court has ruled that the parents of a critically ill baby cannot privately pay for him to go to the United States for “experimental treatment”, and the child must stay in a British hospital to “die with dignity”.
The parents of 10-month-old Charlie Gard are reported to be “utterly distraught” after the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) denied them a final effort to save their dying son.
Chris Gard, 32, and Connie Yates, 31 (photo above), had raised more than £1.3 million to take Charlie to the U.S. for partially untested, “experimental” treatment, which they claim could save his life.
Continue reading this article, one about the EU Court of Human Rights protecting foreign killers and rapists from deportation, and VIDEO on how the European Union was developed in phases by notorious Nazis rehabilitated after the end of World War II.