Black activists often talk of their fear of cops and white racists. What they don't admit is that blacks fear blacks more than they fear cops or the KKK, particularly in violence-ridden ghettos. Chicago alone had 762 murders in 2016.
There is also a growing feeling of dread among white Americans as they see social media calls for the killing of whites, mobs attacking whites, and Muslims plotting terror attacks.
The chasm between white and non-white is growing deeper in America. Much of the blame for this goes to politicians who, unable to win votes through a credible platform for the betterment of minorities, resort to identity politics to motivate voters.
- The virulent hatred and violence emanating from the left and from some non-white ethnic groups is making many average Americans rethink their previous tolerant and inclusive attitudes.
- Radical leftists and anarchists, Hispanics, Blacks, and Muslims are among the most vociferous and most demanding. They want to manipulate and control the dynamics of culture and policy by being the loudest and the most threatening.
- But don't let that fool you. There is a silent and growing wave of disgust rising among traditional Americans - including moderate liberals - who see danger in the emergence of mob rule and racial and religious strife.
The ultimate agenda.
It has already startedConservative views among the young are expanding, partly in reaction to people who voice their desire to destroy American culture and the white race.
- White Americans have made extraordinary efforts to accommodate 'diversity' groups over the years. But now, instead of gratitude, they see hatred, violence, and outright anti-white racism. They realize that non-whites do not want to be part of the country, but to take it over and exclude whites and their culture.
- This does not bode well for the future. Some leader may rise - someone much more radical than Trump - who will reflect the increasing shift to the right in the majority of the population.
- For those fanning the flames of racial division, beware of what you wish for. There is already strife between blacks and Latinos. After all, Latinos are taking jobs and perks away from blacks.
- In the following video Tucker Carlson sounds like one many moderate conservatives disgusted at the brazen attitude of identity politics activists.
- Watch the way DACA activists behave with Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi in the first part of the video. Imagine what they will be like when they obtain citizenship and real political power. Why does she put up with it? As American voters move to the right, Democrats desperately need to grant citizenship to these foreigners to win elections.
VIDEO - "You Have NO Right to DEMAND Anything!!" Tucker Carlson RIPS Entitled Illegal Immigrant
Continue reading and watch videos on multiculturalism